- agrullonAsked on July 28, 2015 at 01:55 PM
- mdfox3Answered on July 29, 2015 at 10:16 AM
I cant scroll either.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 12:02 PM
That is quite odd. I checked several of my own forms in a few browsers and was able to scroll without issue while editing them. May I ask which browser you are using? Are you trying to use a touch screen device? Also, try clearing your cache/cookies as described by my colleague above, then log back in to your account to see if that helps.
- hr587Answered on November 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM
I am having the same problem in Mozilla firefox. I can scroll fine when editing forms in Google Chrome. I have cleared my cache in firefox. I would like to be able to use Mozilla firefox to edit my forms. Can this be fixed?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:08 PM
I am not sure what is causing the scrolling issue on your end. I am currently using the most up to date version of FireFox and I am able to scroll every form I tried to edit. Make sure you have the most up to date version of Firefox to see if any old version may be causing the issue.
Please also try accessing the website though the following noCDN link to see if that makes any differences.
If neither of those solutions work, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- JennyAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:15 PM
It seems to be working for me now - thank you.