- knoodle50Asked on July 29, 2015 at 06:19 AM
- SammyAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 08:32 AM
I have cleared your form cache, kindly clear you browser cache and try regenerating the PDF again
- knoodle50Answered on July 29, 2015 at 08:59 AMthanks for that, by the way love the forms, still learning. David
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 10:36 AM
You're welcome and thank you for loving us ;)
You can search for guides to our user guide section: http://www.jotform.com/help/.
You can also search our support forum: http://www.jotform.com/answers.
But if you need some help with anything, please let us know and we'll make sure to help you about it.
- knoodle50Answered on July 29, 2015 at 11:14 AMThankyou for your reply, looking at this, it is probably best to send
embeded form direct to email with the link because I need a signature.
by the way I cleared the browser cache and the PDF is still not available.
I use Firefox.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:04 PM
Yes, if you require that because the signature widget is currently not shown in the PDF format of the form.
I was able to download the fillable PDF without any issues. I've sent it to you. Kindly check your email.