- LGHmarathonAsked on July 29, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I created a form and when I tested it, I received an error message after I click the submit paypal button. I spoke with Paypal and they've requested that I speak to JotForm and that the error could be on your end.Page URL:
- BenAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:22 PM
Can you please tell us what is the form that you are having these issues on and what is the exact error that you get.
Knowing these it will be easier for us to check it out and help you resolve the issue.
- LGHmarathonAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:35 PM
PAP, Marathon Package form
Error Message below:
Security Header is not valid.
- LGHmarathonAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:47 PM
Try the above link to test the form
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Seems like you have embedded the form using the SSL (Secure version) and since the site itself it's not secure, but on the standard HTTP protocol, then it's giving you this error.