- SDPsurveyAsked on July 30, 2015 at 02:19 AMI have similar problem. I'm testing it on a Samsung S6 https://secure.jotformpro.com/SDPsurvey/testing
- SDPsurveyAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 04:31 AM
To clarify, it works fine on laptop and even Andriod tablet (e.g., Samsung Tab A). Just refuse to work on phone. Thus far, I have tried many different Andriod phones.
- SammyAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 04:43 AM
Kindly try regenerating the embed code again.
I have tasted with the plain URL and I'm not experiencing the issues
Also clear you browser cache in the process, please let us know of the outcome
- SDPsurveyAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 05:10 AM
Yup, it works with the plain URL. But whenever I used a custom URL, no matter what I chose, it wouldn't work. So it looks like I'm stuck with some long string of numbers. More importantly, I can get my organization's acronym into the URL. Please post if anyone has a solution to this.
Well, at least it can work for now. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 06:36 AM
I cloned your form and tried it on my end and I was able to replicate the issue. I will escalate this to our development team for them to investigate and check the issue. We will inform you on this thread any updates on the issue.