- ctr4wellnessAsked on December 13, 2011 at 03:11 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please clarify your inquiry a little bit? How the result should look like? Any examples would be much appreciated. Then, we will see if that is possible with us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- ctr4wellnessAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 08:36 PM
I am referring to the respondent's submissions, If possible I would like to group some of the questions/answers by label in a PDF file. In the form I inserted a label as HTML text (ex. Allergies). Below the label there are different kinds of allegies. I just want to include the label (ex. allergies) in order to prevent the confusion in a PDF file.
Medications: Ibupropen, Aspirin
Hope this may help to clarify my inquiry.
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 04:58 PM
I am sorry for the delay with the answer.
We have a Show Headers and Texts option for submissions, but unfortunately, it does not work for Submission PDFs.
I have created a ticket to our developers to see if we can enable that option for PDFs.
We will get back to you with the update on this thread once we get any more information for you.
- ctr4wellnessAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 08:12 PM
I noticed that already but anyways Thank you very much for the help. I hope you can enable that option for PDFs. We are on the 2 weeks pilot testing of Jotform. We are planning to upgrade our subscription once we get positive feedbacks from our doctors.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 07:02 PM
A workaround to this is by inserting a hidden box field for each Free Text or Heading field in your form.
You can find the Hidden box field under the Power Tools section:
- ctr4wellnessAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 08:32 PM
Thank you but its not working, I want the label to appear on the Submission PDFs.
- emrew86Answered on December 22, 2011 at 09:38 AM
Bug has been fixed and new features have been added...
- ctr4wellnessAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 08:11 PM
Thank you very much support team for added feature. It really helped us a lot.