- 1thomh1Asked on July 31, 2015 at 10:41 AM
- 1thomh1Answered on July 31, 2015 at 10:43 AM
I wasn't able to type into the more info box when posting for some reason so here's the info:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 01:04 PM
You are currently using our Hidden Box widget with "Browser Info" set to "yes". That should give you the information. It's working fine to my end without any issues.
But try our Get User Agent widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/get_user_agent.
- 1thomh1Answered on August 04, 2015 at 07:33 AM
try it with Internet explorer...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 09:51 AM
Yes, it's working fine here. Using IE9 on Win7, IE11 or Win8.1 and IE11 on Win10:
But IE is known for its compatibility settings so we recommend using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome instead. If the form is embedded, I would suggest adding the IE compatibility snippet:
So just in case your users are using Ie.
- 1thomh1Answered on August 04, 2015 at 10:07 AM
No it's not... the picture you added to that post said unknown browser....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Okay, I saw what you mean. I'm sorry for that.
I have now forwarded this thread to our developers for further investigation. If there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 08:26 AM
The bug that prevents hidden box from showing the browser and its properties has been fixed.
Please try it out - and let us know if there's anything else that needs our attention.