- sroy52Asked on July 31, 2015 at 12:57 PM
The form looks good, but when I filled it out on my site, none of the information recorded. A blank form went to our e-mail.
- CharlieAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 02:12 PM
It seems like you have already fixed the problem?
I made a test submission in your end and check our mail logs. I see my test submission went through and the email notification is not anymore blank.
Could you kindly check again? It's possible that you have incorrectly setup your email notification previously.
If you're still having problems please do let us know.
- sroy52Answered on July 31, 2015 at 02:49 PMYep. I realized I copied and pasted from Mail Chimp which was a big “no” “no’. So I just put in actual text boxes and it worked great. Thanks for getting back to me.
- sroy52Answered on July 31, 2015 at 02:49 PMAre you the one who used mailinator? We wondered.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 04:13 PM
Glad to hear you were able to get things sorted. I am not sure what the reference to mailinator is regarding. I checked a few of your other threads and didn't find anything either. If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know and and we will be happy to help.
- CharlieAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 04:57 AM
The mailinator email in your submission is the test submission that I made, it has a full name "Beverly Hills". You can delete it as it is only a test in my end.
- sroy52Answered on August 05, 2015 at 04:10 PMThanks. I also notice there are two other submissions which I can’t access on July 31. Was that you? The reason I ask is that someone said they tried to sign up and received no information that they had. Just want to make sure the system still works.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:55 PM
The system is working fine, what are the email addresses of those two submission that are not longer on your submission page view?