- gabri_l_Asked on December 13, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Hi there !
I create a form but I have the follow message : "Form not found This form is disabled."
5 minutes ago I could fill in the form and submit. And only when I submit I had this message. But now I can not use it...
(I'm sorry for my bad english I'm french but your platform is very interessant ;-) )
Thanks for your help,
- AtacanCAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM
First off, thanks for your interest in our service. I unsuspended your account and whitelisted your forms. You can now enjoy using JotForm.
If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us.
- gabri_l_Answered on December 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Thank you so much !!! :D :d
I will recommend your site @everybody :)
- kieranj2k10Answered on December 30, 2011 at 07:13 PM
Hi can you unsuspend mine aswell mplease im getting the same problem thanks :D
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 10:46 PM
We have already re-activated your account, but we are forced to delete the form that is suspected for phishing (habbo form). Please note that this type of forms can not be used with JotForm. JotForm does not have membership features. This will trigger our phishing filters and your account will be suspended. Please do not recreate that type of forms to avoid account suspension or permanent termination. Thank you so much for your time and cooperation.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused. Happy new year!
- hiimgriffAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 10:59 PM
can you unsusspend mine too? thanks