- canyonhighschoolanaheimAsked on August 01, 2015 at 12:51 AM
I am not receiving email notification of the submissions. Are all the forms set to notify me of submissions automatically? If not how do I make form notify me of new submission?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 06:21 AM
Are your referring to this form? http://www.jotform.com/51018346204142
Your email address is not in the bounce list. I also checked the mail logs and I can see that the submissions were sent successfully. You can use this guide if you want to know how to check your form email history.
[2015-07-27 13:46:14] Submission #313828373876490405 Form #51018815193150 SENT to ahi****@ora******.org from firstname.lastname@example.org via AMAZONSES
[2015-07-18 18:42:23] Submission #313068543352194691 Form #51018815193150 SENT to ahi****@ora******.org from email@example.com via AMAZONSES
I checked the email notifications and I saw that the "Sender Name" is blank. Please make sure that it is filled up correctly. You can use JotForm.
Please check your Spam folders. I would advise you to please check if there are any spam filters on your email program or email client. You can also try white-listing JotMail IP addresses.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 06:29 AM
Here's a guide on how to configure the email notifications.
1. On the Form Builder, please click the "Emails" button then select the notifier.
2. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. At the top left of the window, you can change the "Sender Name".
4. Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
Please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- canyonhighschoolanaheimAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 09:00 PMI'm not understanding what I need to do to receive notifications.
Can someone call me and walk me through it? Some of the forms have been sent to me successful and others not.
I'd also like to talk to someone regarding the perk of upgrading.
Thank you for your time.
Ashley Higuera, MS, ATC
Canyon High School
Girls Athletic Director
EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.
- SammyAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:32 AM
To receive notification you need to make sure you have a notification email created, it will be available under the Emails icon, you can add one using the Add New Email button.
After creating the notification you need to make sure that the recipient email is specified and also the sender email address is specified.
Regarding upgrading, below are the advantages.
1. Increased number of monthly submissions (both normal and SSL)
2. Increased payment submissions using the payment widgets
3. A higher number of emails can be sent within an hour
4. Increased storage space for your uploads
Kindly refer to the pricing page for more information regarding the plans
PS: If you upgrade now you will be able to do so using the old prices