- clearbluedigitalAsked on September 15, 2010 at 08:34 PM
We have created our Company's on line application using Jot form and have been using them for a couple of months now. However, lately we have noticed when the applicants list their reference (of which they have up to 3), the information just repeats itself.
- If reference #1 has John Doe, it'll repeat on Reference #2 and Reference #3
- If there are two different names, the 3rd reference will fill itself with Reference #2 Name
Reference #1 John Doe
Reference #2 Jane Doe
Reference #3 Jane Doe
- If there are two Different Reference Names, The phone numbers and the address will be the same as Reference #1
Please help us in resolving this problem.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 05:27 AM
There was a bug with duplicated fields. It is fixed now.
We also fixed your form. If you are using the full form source code you need to update the form code on your site.