- csvformAsked on August 03, 2015 at 08:46 AMI "hold the key" for the encrypted data however, I can't seem to make anything viewable? Its all encrypted. How do I view the submissions?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 11:42 AM
If I understood you correctly you are unable to view your encrypted submissions and you have a key.
Please try following:
1) Clean cache in your JotForm account
2) Logout from your account
3) Clean cache in your browser and close browser.
4) Again login on my JotForm account
When you create an encrypted form, the private key is given to you to download it. This file should be in your Downloads folder if you have not moved it, or saved in some other location.
My colleague Mike has given a nice explanation of how you can find it in this thread: Unable to view the information submitted via an encrypted form?
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.