- beckyAsked on December 14, 2011 at 04:31 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 05:03 AM
By default, JotForm's Form doesn't capture users IP address but you can hide/unhide IP address on your form submissions. To do that you can simply follow the steps below:
There are actually 2 ways of having the IP Address of the form submitter be displayed. You can either have the address show in the Email Alerts or in the Submissions Page.
To show IP address in Email Alerts:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts button in the toolbar
3. Click the email template row where you want the IP address to show
4. Click on IP Address under Form Fields.
5. Click Finish and save your form.
To show IP address in your submissions page:
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click on the particular form then click Submissions in the toolbar
3. While in the submissions page for that specific form, click the small gear icon in the right side of the page, under the Delete button
4. Check the "IP" option in the context menu that pops up
Hope you find this helpful. Let us know if you require further assistance.