- draivikaAsked on December 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM
I have an annual membership at premium rate, but suddenly my account has been downgraded. Help please.
- draivikaAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Okay, I nkow what happened, but I need your help to fix it. I have an account created under one email which Is the free plan, and one under a different email fo the premium plan. The WRONG ONE GOT RENEWED. Now my free plan has 1000 submissions and my premium account has been downgraded. Please fix asap.
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Is this 'draivika' account the one you want to made Premium?
What is the ID of the 'Free' account that has been accidentally upgraded to Premium?
- draivikaAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 02:42 PM
it is awhitted
I wish you had a non public place to habndle support requests.
- draivikaAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Yes draivika should be the premium
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 03:04 PM
Premium members can mark support requests as private so only JotForm support and the customer can see the thread.
We can also mark threads as private, which I have done to this one.
I have switched the subscriptions as per your request, you may need to log out of your JotForm account and back in to see the change.
- draivikaAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 04:20 PM
To avoid this issue in the future do I need to do anything on my end?
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 04:27 PM
No. As long as the subscription remains active your draivika account will stay Premium.
The change has been manually made on the server. It shouldnt happen again.