- eriedioceseAsked on August 04, 2015 at 12:21 PM
I'd like to upgrade to the next level up. When I press the Upgrade button nothing happens.
If I look at my account is says my subscription is up in February. I seem to remember paying for a year. How do I upgrade but not lose the value of what I've paid for Feb/2014-Feb/2015.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:43 PM
I have assigned this to one of our developers. We will look into it and get back to your as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 08:51 PM
As you already have an activate subscription with us you are already locked into our current pricing so no upgrade is required to keep the low pricing.
However any problems you were having during the upgrade process have now been fixed so if you still want to upgrade you will be able to do so.
Apologies for any confusion and thank you for using JotForm
- eriedioceseAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 11:09 AM
I upgraded and chose yearly but it never sent me to an e-commerce page to pay for the year.
- eriedioceseAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 11:14 AM
I understand things now. I updated the credit card and printed invoices
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I did check your account and found that you have successfully switched your subscription to economy yearly plan which will be renewed on February 04, 2016.