- orschelnAsked on December 14, 2011 at 05:13 PM
I need to change the payment method on my account because the credit card on my account has expired. Where do I go to change that?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 05:36 PM
Credit card paid subscriptions are processed by our chosen payment gateway, Plimus. Thus, anything that concerns your billing can be managed by logging in to their website.
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Feel free to contact us again for other questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your continued patronage.~pinoytech
- orschelnAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 05:44 PM
Yeah, I finally figured out how to log in to Plimus, but once in, I couldn't get my card data changed. It gives me the option to delete my card data, but doesn't really delete it when you click on it. There are no options to add another card. Updating payment information with you is quite a rat race, it's almost like you don't want our money. Just cancel my jotform account and I'll set up a new one.
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 07:30 PM
I see your subscription on Plimus was already canceled on the 3rd Dec.
I see you have now upgraded your 'orscheln' account to Professional, is that correct?
- orschelnAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM
That is correct. However I the credit card in plimus is expired. I can't get that card deleted, or add a new card. I want to sign up for the professional 1 year plan for $250.
- fxrAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 02:07 PM
You have no subscriptions currently active on Plimus.
You should be able to follow the upgrade process and just create a new account on Plimus. Your previous Premium subscription was canceled on the 3rd Dec 2011.
Can you try that out?
- orschelnAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 04:15 PM
I followed the upgrade process on Jotform, and I see that my account now says premium, however I'm still unable to enter my payment information anywhere. I created a new account on Plimus through their website as an affiliate, but that still doesn't give me an option to enter my payment information.
On my jotform account, it says the next billing cycle is Dec, 1, 2011.... today is Dec. 15th so that billing cycle has already passed. I'm worried that I'll create my form and launch my campaign, and you guys will reduce my account back to free because you haven't received payment.
I just really can't believe how difficult you have made this process. If you're selling a service, you should give your customers an easy way to pay. That's pretty much ecommerce 101. I've had great success with Jotform in the past, but I'm going to have to search for another solution.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 04:29 PM
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. It would appear that your account was manually upgraded to Professional without taking your payment information. That might be the reason why you cannot enter any credit card for the subscription.
I have now manually downgraded your account to free so you can upgrade to your preferred subscription plan. Kindly click here to go about the upgrade.
If you're still having issues, please do inform us immediately. Thanks!
- fxrAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 06:15 PM
It may an idea, if at all possible, to complete the upgrade subscription via Paypal.
I apologize for the time wasted trying to get your subscription through via Plimus and I have notified JotForms owners of a potential issue with it.