- ShadaeAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 01:05 AM
I have reviewed your form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52156411241948 and I am not currently seeing any images except for your cover image.
Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue?
- JohnReavesAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 08:42 AM
Hi ... if I don't cover the images in the header with a Form Cover image (in Designer) an old header shows up by default, like this:
- CharlieAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 11:21 AM
You could try resetting the theme or styling before applying the theme that you would like.
1. First in your Preferences, set the theme to "Default".
2. Delete the custom CSS code there.
3. In the "Theme" option try using the default theme.
4. Save the changes and check if everything is reset.
4. After that, try re-using or re-applying the theme that you want.
You could also tell us what theme you are re-using so that we can check if there are any problems on it. We'll wait for your response.
- JohnReavesAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 02:28 PM
Hi ... I'm very reluctant to change the theme and replace CSS codes, since I've invested a fair amount of time in configuring them through the Builder interface. There must be a link to that image somewhere in the CSS, is there a way to find it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 07:10 PM
Are you still referring to your jotform http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52163515659964 ?
When I checked the form, I did not find any custom CSS on it, except those defaults from the Form Designer.
I was able to get rid of the persistent cover image on top by adding this CSS codes on my test form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52207307838961?
Is this how you wanted the form to be? Please let us know how we can be of further assistance.