- GloriaAsked on December 15, 2011 at 09:01 AM
when a customer fill form in my website as suppose to get alll the information the inputed in the email i used to receieve the information. But i don't. is there anything wrong with your system.Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 09:47 AM
Can you please share the form-id with us? So we can take a look at it and find out the reason why some informations are missing.
Thanks in advance.
- gloriaAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 11:12 AM
I've cloned your forms and made some test submissions. You've set up two different notifications. Notification 1 seems to be working fine. But notification 2 isn't working properly. Because form fields are missing in the compose email settings. There is an easy way to solve this issue. Just delete Notification 2 and recreate it. Please follo these steps below:
First off, we have to delete Notification 2.
- Go to My Forms page and click on edit,
- Click on Setup & Embed then click on Email Alerts,
- Click on Notification 2 then click on Delete E-Mail.
Now we recreate it:
- Click on Setup & Embed,
- Click on Add New Email,
- Choose Notification Email and click on Next,
- Enter your email address to Recipient E-Mail field,
- Click on Next,
- Below is the structure of the Compose Email Window,
- Click on Finish.
Please don't forget to save your form. If you think that it's too complicated. I can also do it for you.
- GloriaAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 11:29 AM
please these is too complicated. go ahead and do it for me. once you complete it let me know and i will run a test as well on my website and see if i will get all the entries in my email. thanks
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Go ahead and test it Gloria. And let us know if the problem persists.
- GloriaAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 11:49 AM
the notification 2 is working i have tested it. But notification one is not working. I need both.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Can you please make another test submission? We'll be waiting for your response Gloria.
- GloriaAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Though notification one is not working, i will be able to know which package the vendor picked, when they make payment. the payment they make will make me know the package. so i do not want to trouble you any further. since i can get all the information they supply through notification 2 which is working. You don't need to bother again about notification one which only indicate the packaged picked. since i will know that when payment is made. Thanks
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 12:28 PM
You're always welcome Gloria. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us. We'll be more than happy to assist you further.
Enjoy using JotForm.