- MicrobiologikaAsked on August 05, 2015 at 01:27 PM
i want a PDF document to be generated after the user have entered the data in the form. although this facility is available, we cannot customize the PDF to look according to what we want it to look like..
I came across 2 such softwares that can help..
both are used to convert form data into a PDF document which can easily be formatted.
Please see to it if you can merge their coding into jotform..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 03:58 PM
As of this time, we do not have the feature yet to customize the PDF Report output of the form.
Although you can create PDF Form, it is not with the submission data.
Our dev team are actually working on this feature already. As such I will also now submit this post to the higher team support so that it will be included in the feature request ticket.
We will notify you here as soon as we have news/updates on the status of this feature.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 04:13 PM
We have just released our new submission PDF editor. It is reacable on:
Submissions page -> Get PDF (click) -> Customize PDF
Looking forward to your feedback.
- UWAHousingAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 05:49 PMI like the customize PDF option and was just playing around with it. However, is there a way that a field can expand based on the data in it? For instance, say out of 50 submissions, most of them only enter about one line of data for a specific question, but a few enter several lines of data for that same question. Rather than having a large empty space on all the ones with very little data or cutting off data on the ones who submitted more data, can it expand/decrease to fit the text?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 01:09 AM
I will move your additional request on the feature on a separate thread so I can escalate this to our development team as new feature request. You can check it here. We will attend to it as soon as possible.