- CIWiscAsked on December 15, 2011 at 06:16 PM
I'm seeing multiple posts on this, but haven't seen a resolution. I continue to get this message "Form data cannot be decoded" as I am editing my form http://www.jotform.com/form/13481548602
I also get a pop-up that says that there is a lot of traffic on the jotform site.
Please help me.
Thank you!Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 06:21 PM
We apologize for your inconvenience. I was able to replicate the said issue. It might be a temporary glitch. Please be patient. I'm sure that it will get back to normal soon.
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
- pircoAnswered on January 12, 2012 at 06:21 PM
testing jotforms and experiencing the same issue. I don't even know my form's ID since I cannot save it...
sometimes the error message is just "Form data cannot be decoded" and other times it's the "we are currently experiencing abnormally high traffic..."
since I see a few forum posts regarding this topic, I wonder if the form would also be unavailable to the public at large.
please advise. and thank you
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 12, 2012 at 07:23 PM
Can you please try it again now and let us know if this still happens, pirco? Thanks.
- pircoAnswered on January 12, 2012 at 07:25 PM
it's working, thank you.
just wondering if users of my form will also experience the downtime issue or if it's only affecting form admins.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 12, 2012 at 07:38 PM
It's only happening on the back-end/admin side, your form user's shouldn't experienced this. Thanks.