- TJCApachesAsked on December 15, 2011 at 06:40 PM
We use this product for our ecommerce and would like to tie Jotforms forms to this -
Is there a way to do it, and do you have any plans to add them to your list of Payment options?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 07:59 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is the first time I see the Cashnet integration request. Unfortunately, I have not found any information on their website about API and integration with the 3rd party services.
Could you please contact them to check if that is possible?
- kmillerringlingAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 03:55 PM
Revisiting this request to see if anything has changed with respect to CashNet integration with JotForm forms editing. Is this currently supported? Or are there any plans to integrate this payment method?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 07:20 PM
We do not have integration with the CashNet service as of this time. Unfortunately, this is not likely that we can implement it anytime soon. Their system seems to be private, and also we tend to implement the features we are asked the most.
Current payment integrations are available under Payment Tools.
- kmillerringlingAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 10:23 AM
We can help make connections regarding integration with CashNet if this is helpful. With a broad range of higher education customers utilizing CashNet payment solutions, taking a closer look at this may be mutually beneficial.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 11:41 AM
@kmillerringling: This is an old thread, but thank you for the offer. If you are interested in developing the integration, you can use our API to do that, http://api.jotform.com/docs/. You can submit it to our apps section afterward. Our backend team will review that before the approval. You can contact our API team at email@example.com.
- swoodAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 05:26 PM
Just putting in my two cents too to support the request to integrate with CashNet!!! Yes, Higher Ed is way behind and CashNet is a standard but is not very user friendly. Need a better interface for the customer which JotForm could serve.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 08:00 PM
We have added a feature request regarding the CashNet payment solutions to our system. Although, there is no ETA for when it can be implemented.
This thread will be updated if we have any news.
- liezellAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 03:38 PM
Any update on this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 05:04 PM
The feature request is marked as nice to do, but unfortunately, there are no other updates as of this time.