- OakwoodCanineServicesAsked on August 07, 2015 at 04:04 AM
One of our forms "Training Week 3 Feedback" I keep receiving the same submission over and over again. Please can you tell me how to stop this?
- ShadaeAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 09:33 AM
I have reviewed your form and I am seeing that there are no submissions associated with the form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51241378032952
Can you confirm if you are still experiencing the issue with your submissions?
If so, can you provide us with more information, is it that your submissions have been duplicated or a user has been submitting the same information on more than one submission?
We await your response.
- OakwoodCanineServicesAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:39 AMGood morning this is the form that had the problem.
- cloudyirelandAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:47 AM
I've just had that, I think my problem is because the form isn't clearing and the user thinks it hasn't sent. does your form clear when you do a dummy submission?
- SammyAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 08:35 AM
The form wont clear if you have enabled the auto fill feature since it saves the most recent form data in the browser for specified period it then auto-fills the same form with this data.
You can turn off this facility if you don't need it for the particular form.