- lblanco3Asked on August 07, 2015 at 02:21 PM
Hi guys i have these two forms with google spreadsheet integration, they are both down, im not recieving the data
can u help?
- lblanco3Answered on August 07, 2015 at 02:26 PM
actually none of my integrations is working...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 03:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have cloned the first form, and was able to receive submissions to my test google spreadsheet. The JotForm service seems to be operating normally.
Could you please try refreshing the integrations by re-doing them? You will receive new spreadsheet URLs, but the old submission data will be automatically imported to these new spreadsheets.
- lblanco3Answered on August 07, 2015 at 05:22 PM
No guys i re-do the integration and the old data is there but when i try submiting new ones they dont make it into the spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 06:40 PM
Thank you for your update. My test entries are currently forwarded to the google spreadsheet, but since this is not working for you, a bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and escalated to our Development Team.
We will get back to you once we have any updates on this.
- lblanco3Answered on August 07, 2015 at 08:11 PM
Hi, well basically i had to clone the form and re-configurate the whole work structure (about 3 hours of work) any idea why this hanpened what can we do keep it from hapening again?
- BorisAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 03:19 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Me and my colleague Mike have been unable to reproduce the issue with Google Spreadsheet, so it has been raised to our developers for a closer inspection.
We will update you through this thread if our developers find out what may have caused this issue for you. Thank you for your patience and support.
- deliverygurullcAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 02:34 AM
Same problem here that no one seems to want to acknowledge on my thread. One formula on your sheet and there is a problem suddenly. Remove it and no problems
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:42 AM
I saw your other thread and we will attend to it as soon as possible.
- deliverygurullcAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:50 AM
- alp_denizAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 08:26 AM
The issue has been resolved. Your spreadsheet should now update immediately.
Sincere apologies for the delays.