- Seabed HabitatsAsked on December 16, 2011 at 07:40 PM
I was wondering is the upload limit for a free account 100MB (because of your free account limit, or is it 300MB as stated on the Dropbox form?
Also, I would like to suggest the following features:
* Group box feature on forms
* Better way of password protection on forms (so far, I have added a password and added a condition to the "Upload/Send Now" button on my form.
*(Optimistic..) 300MB space limit on free accounts...
- pinoytechAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 07:48 AM
Hi Seabed Habitats,
Thank you for your concern and suggestion about JotForm! We appreciate it.
About the upload limits, free accounts are limited to 100MBs space. If you reach the limits, you can delete your submissions with uploads to gain your space back.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 05:46 PM
Dropbox imposes a 300MB limit for their users. On the other hand, free JotForm users are limited to 100MB storage space. Because uploaded files are saved on our servers first before being delivered to Dropbox, there is no way to have a file larger than 100MB to get uploaded to your Dropbox account.
Still, like what pinoytech has mentioned, you may delete submissions with uploaded files to regain your storage space and to be able to have new files uploaded to your Dropbox account.
As for your suggestions:
* I am not sure what you mean about "Group Box". Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on what this is about.
* The "password protection feature" has been suggested before. Our developers have been notified about it, but their current workload is pretty heavy. I am not sure if they'll be able to implement this soon.
* Unfortunately, we cannot raise our free account storage limit yet. Sorry about this.
* Wordpress.com does not allow embedding of iframe or scripts. Thus, a JotForm can never be embedded on it.
In the future, please refrain from posting different questions/topics on the same thread. Thank you very much for your interest in our service!
- Seabed HabitatsAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 07:28 PM
Dear Jotform support,
Thank you for your reply and for clarifying my queries and suggestions. Was a bit The Dropbox transfer is a great feature anyways.
What I mean by a group box is just a form item which helps tidy up the appearance of the form and keep similar items together. I think they are quite useful to visually divide and in editing and moving form items together. I think it is part of .Net framework. To clarify, please see the following GroupBox link.You probably use them under a different name
I am currently using a password condition on my form. The submit button does not appear on the form at all unless the password is correct. (This is fine for now)
Still, overall the forms are really impressive!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 08:42 PM
Thank you so much for your suggestions and feedback about JotForm, it's highly appreaciated. I can assure you that JotForm Team will not stop enhancing their product and services. So your patience and understanding with regards to this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 05:42 AM
Just an update if you are still using Jotform for your WordPress.com hosted blog.
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.