- PKInaniAsked on December 17, 2011 at 01:16 PM
In first form I am creating a unique number when a user submits the form. I also want to copy this unique number as key field into second form so that user can open the record corresponding to his unique number only.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 06:26 PM
I am not exactly understanding what you want to achieve in your scenario. Would you care to elaborate more? If by "opening a record", you mean fetching data from a previously submitted form, then I am afraid to say that it is currently not possible.
- pkinaniAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 01:25 AM
Yes, I am looking for updating a field in form B from a similar field in form A for an entry in form A.
- m4cl4rkAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 01:32 AM
Hi. not sure if this technique could be adapted or modified on some way, but I was looking for similar functionality and this was as close as I got:
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 03:38 AM