- CSFLanguedocAsked on August 10, 2015 at 10:45 AM
- 1ow4Answered on August 10, 2015 at 11:30 AM
In Quick Tools tab, if you select DateTime, it adds date field. While this field selected, above of the page, you can see the Default Date. When you click to it, there will be date selection. If you choose current, it will show current date. For changing the format of shown date, there is a date format feature(shown with green circle in the pic). You can easily change format of the date as DD/MM/YYYY.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:12 PM
To summarize what 1ow4 mentioned,
1. Simply add a DateTime field to your form, it's under Quick Tools.
2. Enable default date to get the current date
3. Change the date format according to your preference.
Please see 1ow4 's screenshot above. Thank you!