- muonlinescontasAsked on December 18, 2011 at 04:07 AM
Hi I am Brazilian and liked the system form most of you I have a problem can help me?
The error you are giving is called
This form has Been disabled
My account is already active, the more my form does not function
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 04:10 AM
Thanks for your message. May we ask for the website URL where your form is currently embedded? It appears that your form is trying to phish passwords from unsuspecting users that's why it was autosuspended by our system. Kindly provide justification why you should ask for this kind of sensitive account informations even if JotForm does not have account verification functions at this time.
We'll await your response so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- muonlinescontasAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 06:26 AM
login and password is for the person to create an account on my site, I ask for login and password.
I'm not trying to steal information from anyone, just to create the account on my site.
- kscomputerAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 01:11 PM
I have the same problem at my form "Form not found. This form is disabled".
My URL is http://www.sgusedcar.com/contact
Please help. Thank you.
- muonlinescontasAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 03:30 PM
I think the problem is with this JotForm not?
For my friends tried to create this by giving the same problem, help us guys.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 05:31 PM
Please answer my first post above. That's for verification purposes, kindly prove to us that you are not using those forms for phishing.
Thank you so much for understanding. We'll await for your reply.
Sorry about that. I have now unsuspended your account and white listed your forms, so you can now login normally.
Your account was autosuspended by our system due to some of your forms contains field that is possible for phishing. Upon further checking, we found nothing offensive about your forms, so we have lifted the suspension imposed on your JotForm account. Your forms should now be back online and work normally as expected.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- muonlinescontasAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 06:09 PM
Like I told the members of my mu online server using login and password to log into my site, do not use the form as a way to hack, as you saw I reported two sites for mu online hackers found my server .
I'm just here to test JotForm on my website and see if I fit the requirements.
And a Good Night
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 06:25 PM
Thank you so much for your quick response. May we know your website URL containing forms so we could investigate this further? Thank you so much!
- muonlinescontasAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 07:52 PM
already posted in another topic the hacks, I know when my free will: (
- AtacanCAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 08:13 PM
I've checked your other posts and you just wanted to report us a phishing form. We would like to know the url of your web site where your form is currently embedded. By the way, creating a login form is not allowed on JotForm. I would suggest you to take a look at the url below. You can build your own custom registration forms and membership area in your site.
- knockdownAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 06:18 PM
Hello, I've got the same error. I did not even put on my website and it appears Form Disabled ... I also have another that is not appearing, until last week he was working beauty, but now does not even appear ...
Below is the link of the forms.
Form that says disabled - http://www.jotform.com/form/13532214249
Forumlario that is not appearing on the page - http://www.timepro.hd1.com.br/recrutamento/index.html
Note that it says inactive form, I am using the option to upload images, may be influencing this
Thank you for your attention
Att Djeison Luis
Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 06:26 PM
@knockdown, We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Now your account has been re-activated.
Thank you for using our services!
- Marc MkKoyAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 08:21 PM
For some reason our form has also stopped working and is receiving the "Disabled" notice.
We are a ministry. The url is http://www.remnantministries.net/contact.htm
Can you please look into this?
- AtacanCAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 08:37 PM
I've just visited the url above and your form seems to be working fine. Can you please try to clean your browser's cache or try it on a different browser? If the problem persists, please open a new thread and let us know your username or the form id.
- hopeprintingAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 02:41 PM
Mine is doing the same thing...all i have is an email field for a splash page and it says its disabled. Can you please help ASAP.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 02:47 PM
I have now reactivated your account, hopeprinting. Feel free to log back in to your account.
Should you have further questions or other concerns, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
- hopeprintingAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 05:00 PM
Ok but did I do something wrong because I have made serveral short forms like that and I never had this issue.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 05:15 PM
Actually you did nothing wrong, but having a form with just an email field might look suspicious for our Phishing detector system.
I would recommend you to add a header with a legend stating the purpose of such field
- guest_23204199738055Answered on November 16, 2012 at 09:04 AMHello Form Disabled This form has been disabled ?? I would recommend you to add a header with a legend stating the purpose of such field
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:09 AM
Has one of your forms been disabled? If so, please provide its URL so that we can investigate the problem.
- guest_23325616179052Answered on November 28, 2012 at 04:36 PM
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:34 PM
@ guest_23325616179052 , please open a new thread for your issue.
We are happy to manually review your forms.
It would also be useful if you could include the form embed code you used to put the put the form on your website.
- guest_23325616179052Answered on November 29, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Hey @frx. I have also contacted you by email and one of your reps got it fixed.
Thanks for your response though.
- legionnaire84Answered on April 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Hi, when I try to post the form iframe code into wix, I get an error that this form as been disabled. The form is in Arabic for a book that delivers to the house of the recepient. Can you please help?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 13, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Can you please create a separate thread with regards to your query for further assistance?
- carmicanaanAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 08:14 PM
hey guys, am having the same problem
as your phishing detection cant read arabic
my form is for job applicants and it doesnt ask for emails, passwords or credit cards
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Please create a new thread for your specific issue so that we can track your issue separately and assist you better.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 09:08 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- mohamedkassemAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 04:13 AM
my form is for contact , I use it from you templates
and this is the link http://form.myjotform.com/form/52792320589564
thanx alot ^_^
- CharlieAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 09:26 AM
I see you already have an opened thread with that same concern, please refer to your thread link here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/677704. We will address it shortly.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 04:05 AM
I checked your form and activated its status. Now, the form should be accessible.
For further support, please always feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
- neiljunsan09Answered on January 18, 2016 at 11:02 PM
I have problem with my forms,
same as above "FORM DISABLED" this form has been disabled .
can you help me please im not phising this is my personal accounts for clients i need your assistance please..
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 03:47 AM
Now, I fixed the issue, your account status is active now. Please, try it on your side and let us know the results.
- alexeysolomonovAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 06:45 AMI have added two questions on top of my form. Correct answer to those questions would show all other fields on the form. Incorrect answer would keep all other fields hidden. After having that done, my form was disabled. I have deleted those fields, but the form is still disabled. What did I do wrong? Why I can not show/hide my fields based on answers to a couple of questions? The purpose of that is to hide the form from visitors other then my company employees. Do you have some other way of doing that?
- AIDANAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 07:12 AM
We will address your request in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1130988