- jackkellerincAsked on August 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Why am I getting "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '%' in /www/v3/builds/6b54a2988cd90ec2987a1b1498fd07b848829721/opt/BandwidthPolice.php on line 36 "??
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:45 PM
This issue is resolved by now, try to download the files again.
If you still experience any issues, let us know about them, for now you shouldl still be able to download them by changing into jotform.com or by going directly into your Submissions Panel.
- morrisengAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:45 PM
Still not working!
- jackkellerincAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:49 PMMine still isn’t working
- morrisengAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:54 PM
Changing jotform.us to jotform.com helps, but when dealing with 100's of forms a day, this is not a good option.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 03:04 PM
My apologies. Our developers are still working on a more consistent fix. For now, you should be able to download any of the files by changing the links to jotform.com. If the download link has jotformpro.com, jotform.us or something of that nature, they are working inconsistently at the moment.
I will forward this to our development team and we will update you as soon as everything is sorted.
You can also retrieve your file uploads from the submission view of your account in the mean time:
- BenAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 03:57 PM
It is true that if the links are changed to jotform.com instead of using some other domain, that the links immediately start working, and as mentioned by my colleague above, the files are always available if you try to download them from within your Submissions Panel.
Having that said, our developers did update us that the issue is resolved now, so you should be able to download the submissions even from the emails directly.
Please do update us if you experience any issues while doing so.
- jackkellerincAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 12:40 PMIts doing it AGAIN!!!! Now the .pdf says “Error on query:
Error returned:MySQL server has gone away”
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 01:58 PM
We were doing a mobility test earlier and moved from our main datacenter to the backup. I believe the error should have been temporary. If you are still having trouble with downloading your files, please create a new thread and let us know which form/files your are having trouble downloading and we will be happy to take a closer look.
- jackkellerincAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 03:40 PMNope!!!! Still not working
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 04:50 PM
I believe you are referring to a similar issue as this:
If that is the case, it is indeed different than the one in this thread. If you would like to create a new thread and let us know the specific form you are having trouble with, we can forward the information to our developers. However, you can also check the above thread for updates as well.