What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can you meet these requirements?Asked by David Lorimer on August 11, 2015 at 10:21 AM
Hi, we are a potential business customer. We are seeking to know if Jotform and the Jotform API can accomplish the following requirements:
Setting up surveys:
1. We wish for our clients to create their own surveys under our account. (ie, they click a link on our site that takes them to formbuilder's site to build their survey, using our account info).
2. These surveys must be linked to the creating client (we will pass the client id).
3. Users will browse to the client's weblink for the survey, and take a specific client's survey. (custom weblink for a survey is fine here)
4. We must track each user's survey response separately, and linked to their account (again, we will pass the user id). We can pass the user id to a hidden field in the form, if that's the best way to do it.
4. We need a pdf of the user's survey responses (ideally), or access to view their specific answers to the completed survey indefinitely.
We are providing them with their answers to the completed survey. Therefore, we would prefer a pdf that looks just like their completed survey, OR their actual completed survey showing all their answers (read-only). If we can embed the survey form, we can probably accomplish the pdf by printing the screen.
Please let me know specifically and itemized what your service can / cannot do. I would love a phone call also, if that is a possibility. 606-718-0008 before 12pm et, or 606-693-5000 ext 138 from 12-6pm et. Thanks.