- sqamarAsked on December 19, 2011 at 10:04 AM
Hi There !
I thought I was deleting just one blank entry in our summer registration database only to realize I deleted the whole thing!!! DOH ! Is there any way to get this info back ?
- fxrAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 03:20 PM
You have deleted all the submissions from one of your forms?
It may be possible to restore them, but I can't guarantee it at this stage.
Is it your '2011 LetsPlaySoccer Team Registration' form?
Do you know how many submissions you deleted?
Do you still have the email notifcations? (if indeed you had one setup)
- sqamarAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 05:57 PM
Yes, that is the one I deleted. I think there were 90-100 submissions. I found the ones from April 2011 to present, but there were a few more I do beleive.
I did have some of the email notification emails.
- fxrAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 06:14 PM
I will forward the request to our development team to see if anything can be done.
Is it just the pre-April 2011 submissions that you need restored? If we can tie it down to specific dates like that, it may well help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 02:47 AM
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to restore deleted submissions. Sorry.