- SatellitecityAsked on December 19, 2011 at 04:42 PM
Now I seem to have got the Facebook integration working.
Somehow the form is not validated. I've set all field properties to validate, still nothing gets validated... It just posts the form empty... What am I doing wrong?
I checked the manual and forum allready but can't figure out how to get it working with validation.
Thanks in advance.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 05:32 PM
Validations on the form fields seems to be fine here:
Since you set AlphaNumeric as validation, you can then test your form by inputting symbols. Please check. Thank you so much!
- SatellitecityAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 06:05 PM
Ok, you're right, but how about when the fields are empty?
What should I set then? I set some fields to "required", but even when they are empty, the form still gets submitted.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 06:26 PM
I have checked your form and all fields aren't yet set as Required. To set a specific field as Required, just simply click on the field and then click Required button above it. Please check my screen below.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- SatellitecityAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 06:37 PM
Ok, I set it from the properties screen from below. From there it seems that the validation won't get enabled... I will use your way... But shouldn't the properties box work aswell?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 06:48 PM
Yes, that should also work. When the red asterisk appears, that means field is already set as Required. :)