We have a form(Lost Card) that is sent to Karen Strange, we would like change that.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 11, 2015 at 11:26 PM

    We would like it sent to me at patrick@karenstrange.com.  Also to change the name it comes as. Presently it comes as "Registration with PayPal"  We would like it to come as "Lost Card with PayPal"  Please let me know how to do it or would you be able to change it?