- hazaieAsked on December 20, 2011 at 01:34 AM
I have two accounts:a free account and a premium account.
I would like to have 5 forms which are under the free account:
moved to the other - if possible, with all its content (submissions).
How is that possible?
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 02:37 AM
You cannot move forms (and data) on your own, but I can submit a ticket for this request. Our higher ups will be the one to do the migration.
Just give us the username of the Premium account to which you want the forms and submissions be moved.
- bikadiAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 02:36 PM
Thanks a lot:
My free account's login name is hazaie- I would like to move forms:
be moved to the premium acoount with a username bikadi
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 03:32 AM
Migration has been completed. All 5 forms you specified are now under the account bikadi.
- bikadiAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM