- IBGCAsked on August 12, 2015 at 02:54 PM
Where did our beautiful analytics go?
We were so enjoying the analytics feature on your forms, however as of yesterday afternoon, there is no data being reported for any of our forms when we access through the owner portal / backend.
So hoping that you are able to restore this excellent feature. Many thanks in advance.
Any update on this? We still see nothing but 0s on the analytic panel. (8/17/2018)
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 06:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We will definitely restore the form analytics functionality. The issue has been reported to our Development Team.
We will let you know once it is fixed.
- IBGCAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:21 PM
thanks, Mike. standing by.
- IBGCAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 03:13 PM
Any update on this? We still see nothing but 0s on the analytic panel.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 05:31 PM
The bug report ticket priority is currently set as urgent, but unfortunately, I do not have any other information at this time.
We will keep you updated about this issue.
- cettoxAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 04:00 AM
Hi, there was a problem that we were working about analytics backend. It is now fixed. Can you please check analytics and confirm that it is working again? Thanks.