- SashaAsked on December 20, 2011 at 11:56 AM
I want to renew my membership but I need to charge the fee to a different card. How do I edit my billing information?
- fxrAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 05:18 PM
The ideal way of doing this is on Plimus itself. In an email from Plimus when your first registered you will have a recieved a Plimus username, this is a long string of numbers, NOT your JotForm account name.
If you can find that username, please follow this process to update your card details:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Let us know if you cant find that username or run into any other problems.
- lvd7Answered on January 25, 2012 at 02:42 AM
I definetely cannot find either the username or password. I know the ones for jotform: lvd7
Please help me out since I already canceled my paypal payment and need to use different card for my payments.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:55 AM
I think you don't need to do that, since you've paid using Paypal you have to login your account at Paypal and change your CC details there. My colleague's guide above is only applicable for Plimus, one of our chosen payment gateway. If you'd like to pay using Plimus, then you can re-upgrade here: http://www.jotform.com/upgrade, select Credit Card as your new Payment Method and then enter your new CC details.
I hope this helps. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you so much for using JotForm!