- NGHSAsked on August 13, 2015 at 11:58 AM
The form collapse feature is great. I want to place some form fields after the last collapse, but the fields are being included in the collapse itself. How do I stop that from happening? Also, how do I keep the submit button out of the last form collapse? Thanks!
- BenAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 01:24 PM
To do that, the trick is to add one more form collapse :)
While it might sound as something that you did not have in mind at first, you will quickly see that this will actually work in the manner that you have meant it to work.
Simply apply the following changes to your last form collapse (that should be followed by some fields):
1. Set its visibility to hidden
- You can do that by clicking on the Form Collapse field and then clicking on the Visibility option in the toolbar
2. Set its status to opened
- You can do that by clicking on the button to the left of the Visibility we have used just a moment ago (remember that it is only shown when you have the Form Collapse field selected).
That is it :)
Once you do that, you will not see that last form collapse, but will see all the fields under it and the same can be done for submit button as well.
Do let us know however if you happen to have any questions along they way and we would be happy to answer them :)
- NGHSAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:06 PM
Ok, that is awesome! Definitely not intuitive, but it works. Thanks for the help, Ben!
- BenAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 03:20 PM
You are welcome and I am glad to hear that it is working for you :)
Do let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with and we would be happy to do so :)