- JulieAsked on August 14, 2015 at 01:41 PM
I am using JotForm to process multiple product orders and all order information is stored in one single cell in the submission file. I need the products to be listed in one column and quantities ordered in another column in order to sort and calculate sales volumes. I am currently using PayPal for payment processing. If I can't solve this with PayPal, does another payment processor provide better data in the submission file? Ex. admission tickets, quantity, raffle tickets, quantity, T-Shirts, quantity.
- CharlieAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 04:43 PM
Unfortunately, the excel report was designed to output the order details in one cell.
However, we received similar request about that and I believe it would be better to separate the orders per column, so that you can easily tally or create graphs for the orders. Although I'm not sure if we can have the order description and the quantity have separate columns, it might be too populated for the excel, but I'll attached it on my report.
Here's how I am visualizing it:
For now, you might need to manually separate each product orders in the excel file, or use a special formula. We will update you on this thread when we hear any news on this feature request.
- JenAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:11 AMI have exactly the same problem. I need some kind of report where I can quickly calculate the total number of items ordered, per item. If I have to start changing things manually, there's not much point in using the form in the first place - that's the whole reason why I'm looking at something like Jotform. What do you suggest???
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 07:02 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately: http://www.jotform.com/answers/640722
- swalker286Answered on October 24, 2016 at 08:14 PM
I assume since there are no replies here in over a year, this still has not been addressed?
The quantity needs to be able to pull out in individual column. I understand keeping order details in a single column, well actually no I don't.
Please, please, please address this request soon! In my case I am selling tickets to an event, and I will have to manually write in the quantities into their own column in order to create a count, and use the data in exporting a mail merge.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 10:50 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/970511