- myspiritualadvisorAsked on August 15, 2015 at 08:31 PM
- BorisAnswered on August 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused to you.
If you are having problems cancelling your subscription, we can cancel it for you from our end. Please let us know to confirm if this is what you want - are you trying to cancel your Premium Monthly subscription and switch back to the Free (Starter) plan?
Please let us know, and we will be happy to help.
You should also be able to cancel your subscription manually, by following these steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account
2. Click on Account shown after clicking on a person/avatar looking icon at the upper right corner of the page.
3. Now go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.
Please let us know if you need us to cancel the subscription for you, or if you need further assistance, and we will be happy to help.
- myspiritualadvisorAnswered on August 16, 2015 at 12:10 PMYes, I'd like to switch back to the Starter Plan.
Sent by Outlook for Android
- BorisAnswered on August 16, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Thank you for confirming. I have logged into your account and cancelled your subscription.
Your subscription has been cancelled successfully, and your downgrade back to the free plan is scheduled on September 6th, 2015. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.