- 495moversincAsked on August 17, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Gateway URI String
HTTP URI https://lead.hellomoving.com/LEADSGWHTTP.lidgw?&API_ID=E432CD67C51E[&MOVERREF=] XML URI https://lead.hellomoving.com/LEADSGWXML.lidgw?&API_ID=E432CD67C51E[&MOVERREF=]Page URL:
- BenAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:23 PM
I would like to confirm what you are asking about - you are looking to have the form submitted through the email?
Or are you looking for a way to submit the form based on some URL - where clicking on the URL submits the form?
- 495moversincAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 04:02 PM
form submitted through the email thank you.
- BenAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 05:24 PM
OK, I think that I understand what you mean, but please do include as much details as possible.
1. You would like to receive a submission on your form which then sends data to your software to capture the leads
2. You would like to send an email from within your software that will submit the form
Basically what I would like to know is if you can tell us what is the expected outcome and the steps that you would like to see happen so that we can better understand what you are after.
I do presume that you are actually going to need webhooks, but as mentioned, I would like to understand better what you are after first.