- KiengAsked on August 17, 2015 at 06:55 PM
I don't see the Autofill option listed under Preferences. How do I get this option so that I can enable it?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM
Please be noted that "Auto Fill" setting is still there in the advanced setting of form preferences. Please check the screenshot below on how to enable the auto fill setting of form:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- KiengAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 01:45 AMHi, I understand that the setting is supposed to be listed under Advanced Settings in Preferences.
I do not have the option listed there.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 04:17 AM
With which form you are having this issue with? I did check your account and found that you only have a guest account with no form created yet.
What is your JotForm account username or the email address you have used in your account profile? Alternatively you can also let us know your form ID or webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look why the options are not being displayed.
We will wait for your response.
- KiengAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 02:40 PMThe email address associated with my PTCMD username is TWDC.PTC.MASTER.DATA.REQUESTS@DISNEY.COM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 04:39 PM
There is no registered account with that username "PTCMD" or email address "TWDC.PTC.MASTER.DATA.REQUESTS@DISNEY.COM". You may go ahead and registered it at: www.jotform.com
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.