We upgraded the wrong one.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 22, 2011 at 12:39 PM

    By mistake we upgrade joankellogg instead of 30041 can you cancel the upgrade to joankellogg and apply it to 30041 which is for Microtech Solutions, Inc. If need be please call me at 4045098322.

    Subscription Number:  S-87E26171AH798050C


    Thank you,

    Joan and Kevin Kellogg

    Microtech Solutions, Inc.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 22, 2011 at 05:31 PM

    Unfortunately, we cannot transfer an upgrade from one account to another. What you need to do is upgrade the account 30041 using this link (make sure you're logged in to JotForm as 30041) and cancel your subscription for joankellog via your Paypal account.

    1. Log in to your PayPal account
    2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
    3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
    4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button

    Notify us after you cancelled the subscription for joankellog so we can issue a refund.