- RMLAFRICAAsked on August 18, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Hi, i have just noticed i'm running out of ssl secure submissions and i'm not sure why, im still in testing phases. I have read the threads however i have to use the embed code instead of iframe because i have slightly altered the code in html before putting it in my website to suit my purposes. This is one of the forms on my website: http://www.rmlafrica.com/build-your-toyota.html and i have alot forms to make. how can you help.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Your Secure SSL submissions limit is 10, because you are using free account type. If you need more Secure SSL submissions, you need to upgrade your account.
You can simply change your account type by using these steps:
1) First select user icon, then select "Account".
2) You need to select "Upgrade" in appeared screen after that you will see the account types and the billing options.
3) There will be a popup screen and you can select options like "Payment Schedule" and Payment Method.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
- RMLAFRICAAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 07:40 AM
BUT I DO NOT WANT TO USE SSL SECURE SUBMISSION SO HOW DO I MANOUVER AROUND IT BECAUSE I STILL HAVE 100 FREE SUBMISSIONS AND I'M STILL TESTING THE FORMS BEFORE I GO PUBLIC
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 08:10 AM
If so, you can create a new account as a free. Later I can transfer your forms to that new user.
This is the policy for submissions, so we can't do anything about that.