- kkaynakAsked on September 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Grateful if you could help me find a solution for this situation. Could it be because of the length of the agreement that I'm pasting inside the text area? There seems to be no limitation to that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2010 at 03:26 AM
Yes, there is probably a character limitation on the default text. You can include the full text manually. Get the full form source code, open it on a text editor and put the the text in the textarea manually.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".