- collegeplusAsked on August 19, 2015 at 02:36 PM
When editing a form (any form) and trying to view or edit integration, the integration button simply doesn't do anything. I've cleared my cache and cookies, and still nothing. I've tried a number of forms, but the button still doesn't do anything.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 04:18 PM
I have checked Integration button on my account and it is working.
However when I logged in to your account I was able to replicate mentioned issue.
I will escalate this issue to our developer and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
Workaround for this issue at the moment is to switch to http://www.jotform.com instead of using HTTPS.
- collegeplusAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Thanks for finding this workaround. Definitely a bummer that it's not working with HTTPS. I use HTTPS everywhere, which forces secure connections on all sites. I disabled it for Jotform to set up the integration with Google Sheets I need, and then turned it back on.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 07:32 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our colleague had already submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support.
We will notify you here as soon as the issue is fixed.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 12:20 AM
I am not able to replicate the issue anymore. Please let us know if the issue still exists.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.