What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Setting up email notifications on your web forms is easy.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on the "Emails" button on the builder toolbar.
2) Click on "Add New Email".
3) Select "Notification Email" option and click next button.
4) Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
5) Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
You may also implement your own Email into your Setup as a Sender E-Mail Address, and if you would like to learn more about how to set this up you can read more about it here: How to Add a Sender Address.
Let us know if you need further assistance.