- kevintawAsked on August 22, 2015 at 01:51 AMAll of my clients and I that are using "Telkom" Internet provider get 404 error page after submission.I try to submit with another internet provider and with vpn, it works.Please help me!
- goon_zz99Answered on August 22, 2015 at 01:53 AM
Same here '_')/
- kevintawAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 04:25 AM
Yes, it's really weird.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 08:27 AM
I did a test submission on your form and I was able to submit it successfully. Here's a screenshot:
Let me put your IP address in the whitelist. I will also clear your form cache. You can also call your ISP and ask them to add our IP address in their white list, here's the list: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Let us know if the issue is still the same. Thank you.
- kevintawAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 09:40 AMYes, only "Telkom" ISP provider gets this problem since 20 hours ago. All
of my friends that are using "Telkom" ISP Provider also get this problem.
Please fix this ASAP.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 07:42 PM
I test submitted your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/52037940609456 but I also could not reproduced the problem.
As previously mentioned, it could also be due to your ISP blocking the JotForm IPs on their end. Or could be even just on your firewall or router.
These are the IP lists.JOTFORM IP LIST:18.104.22.16822.214.171.124126.96.36.199188.8.131.52184.108.40.206220.127.116.1118.104.22.16822.214.171.124126.96.36.199188.8.131.52184.108.40.206220.127.116.11
I suggest you try also contacting your ISP technical support and inquire if perhaps they are blocking specific IPs and domains on their end.
Do let us know if the problem persist.
- kevintawAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 11:40 PMI have asked my ISP technical support but they said they don't block IP and
they don't have access to whitelist your IP.
I am desperate now. The problem is "Telkom" ISP is the largest ISP in
- bobkayarayaAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 11:45 PM
ooow gosh..i got the same problem like yours..so what should we do now T_T
- kevintawAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Yeah, I don't know what to do now, it's a weird problem, I have used Jotform for a month ago and it works well actually since yesterday.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 07:17 AM
Have you embedded this form in any webpage where you are having this issue with?
Let me report it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- kevintawAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 07:40 AMHello,
I haven't embedded this form in any webpage.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 09:11 AM
This issue was already escalated to our developers. We will notify you via this thread once an update is available. Thank you for your patience.
- kevintawAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Problem solved. Thank you guys.