- zenonrentalAsked on August 22, 2015 at 08:29 AM
Since this morning i got complain from my partner, there was 2 trouble in my form, :
1. captcha keep rolling and never shown (see attachments below)
2. upload jpeg file always failed (see here : http://1.1m.yt/h6NkTeRDE.jpg)
3. sometimes embed form in my web failed and got message 404 not found (see : http://3.1m.yt/z-C0_h_mL.jpg)
then i try by my ISP, everything is fine nothing trouble appear, but my partner n client most of them complain about this error since morning (they use different ISP & IP), what happen guys? any trouble with server..?
Thank You very much dear Jotform Admin & Staff :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 06:58 PM
I was able to submit the form just fine.
What I do suggest you should reconsider is the using of the Captcha field on the form.
Your form is very very long with all of the questions *required to be answered, and could take time for the users to reach the submit page where the Captcha field was.
The thing with catpcha field is it will timed out if it takes a while before the challenge captcha is applied. When this happen, the challenge captcha needs to be refreshed to reveal the updated challenge word/question. If the user is not aware of the Captcah expired challenge, they might encounter problem submitting the form.
I suggest you just omit the Captcha field on the form.
Let us know if issue persist.
- zenonrentalAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 11:13 AM
Dear Admin, Thank you very much for clear explanation, i will try... thanks :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 03:26 PM
We'ere glad to be of help. Feel free to contact us anytime should you require further assistance.