- llfreelancerAsked on September 20, 2010 at 06:44 AM
I have created a drop down menu, but there is an ultra empty option above my option, I tried to delete it but i could not.
if there any clue??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2010 at 02:06 PM
Yes, there is an empty option on the dropdown fields. It is not possible to remove it on the form builder. If you really need it to be removed, you should copy the form to your web site and remove it there.
Here is how you can get the full form source code to use it on your web site. Open you form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".