- SuperLotionAsked on August 23, 2015 at 05:29 PM
- BorisAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 10:19 PM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that your Premium Monthly subscription wasn't cancelled on PayPal when you have also subscribed for our Economy Monthly plan.
I have added your last payment for the Premium plan to our refund queue, but you should cancel that PayPal subscription directly on PayPal:
1. Log into your PayPal Account
2. Find the latest payment for Premium Monthly that you have made to JotForm
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a PayPal Subscription.
This will cancel the Premium subscription on PayPal, and we will also be issuing a refund for its latest payment from Aug 23. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect back into your account.
After you have cancelled the Premium subscription, please check that your Economy subscription is still active on PayPal, and please let us know here in this thread so that we can ensure on our end that your account is properly set with Economy status.
I have also set your account to Economy status for now. Please let us know if you need further assistance, and let us know when your old Premium subscription is cancelled. Thank you.