- webmasterAsked on December 27, 2011 at 06:13 PM
Note from user:
A note on your webpage, it seemed to keep calculating values and sending me to the top of the page. The info I had typed remained, but when I was typing info, it would send me to the top of the page making it so that I would have to scroll back down the page, find where I was, continue typing, and then a moment later get sent to the top of the page again. I believe it is a function of the web tool that checks that information (like email address or radio buttons) is properly formatted to be accepted. It made the process twice as long. (to pass to your web company >>I'm using Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 for Apple MacIntosh.)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 27, 2011 at 11:39 PM
The best and easiest way to solve this is to create your own Thank You page hosted on your website. After that, copy the URL of the Thank you page that you've created and paste it on your form's Custom Thank you URL. Please check below to learn how.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Thank you
2. The Thank You Page Wizard appears. Please select Custom URL.
3. Then enter the URL of the webpage that you want to become your Thank You page.
Please follow the above steps and let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- mollyAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 09:36 AM
i dont think they are talking about after they 'submit' - i think it is when they are completing required fields in the middle of completing the form in general and before they even click 'submit'. although i cannot duplicate the issue so it is difficult for me to troubleshoot. i was just wondering if you have ever heard of this same issue with any other forms.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 05:29 PM
Yes, we have heard about the problem. The solution is to add ?nojump parameter to your embed code.
Please give a try with the following example:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- mollyAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 05:46 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 06:01 PM
We are more than thankful for your patience and cooperation with us.
Thank you for using our services!