- AlisonAsked on August 25, 2015 at 07:11 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 07:49 AM
This issue seems to be with the caches. I've cleared the form caches of your account.
Please try clearing the browser cache by following the instructions provided in the guide below
Try making changes to the form to save it.
It is possible to review your recent changes and revert your form back to an older version.
Here is how to do this:
1) After selecting a form on My Forms page click More and then select Revision History.
2) On the left side, you will see a list of revisions for your form.
3) Browse versions and review form changes by clicking on a version on the left side.
The middle frame shows a preview of your form and the right side has a list of changes you have done on that version.
Please let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- agarcia27Answered on August 25, 2015 at 08:03 AM
I cleared my caches also. Still churning. Any other ideas? Lastest saved version has barely any changes.
- agarcia27Answered on August 25, 2015 at 08:08 AM
I can still make changes to my form but the save button continues to churn. Have I lost all my work?
- CharlieAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to replicate the problem. You are having, I checked your account and tried clicking the save button without making any changes, the save button loaded and stopped as expected.
Have you tried using a different browser instead? If not, please do try and see if it works there, it might be a browser related issue.
We'll wait for your response.